Friday, October 4, 2013

The Outta Control Dinner Show Frequently Asked Questions

Do I need to purchase a ticket if my child is 0-3 years old?
No, your child 0-3 is free. They will have their own place at the table.  However, you will want to add a note in the "Have Special Needs" box in the lower left corner of your ticket order form screen so the theater can allow room for a highchair.

Where can I park?
Parking is available at the Pointe Orlando parking garage. Parking fees are $4.00 for the first hour, $2.00 each additional hour, no more than $10.00 per day.

Do you offer gluten free meals?
Yes, they do. You will need to note this need in the "Have Special Needs" box during check-out.

When should I pick up my tickets?
Guests must pick up their tickets no later than 20 minutes prior to showtime. Reservations/vouchers not redeemed on time will be canceled and will not receive any refund.

No comments:

Post a Comment