Friday, May 22, 2015

An American in Paris

How long is the show?
An American in Paris runs approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes including one 15 minute intermission.

Is an American in Paris appropriate for children?
An American in Paris is suitable for ages 6 and up.  Please note that children under the age of 4 are not allowed in the theater.

Is An American in Paris a new musical?
Yes. While inspired by the 1950 Academy Award winning film, An American in Paris is a world premiere.

What subways are close by?
49th Street – N,Q,R
47th – 50th Streets – B, D, F, M
42nd Street Times Square – 1,2,3,4,5,6,A,C,E,N,Q,R,7,S

Where can I park my car?
There are many parking garages near the theater, but remember that curtain times create added traffic.

Do I have to climb stairs at the theater?
The Palace Theatre has an elevator to the balcony sections from the lobby.

Can I use my camera in the theater?
No, the use of cameras and recording devices is strictly prohibited.

Is there a late seating policy?
Curtain rises promptly. Latecomers will be seated at the discretion of management.

No comments:

Post a Comment