From pick up to drop off, the entire experience is about 4 to 4.5 hours long.
How long is the helicopter ride?
Guests are in the air for 70 minutes.
Can I be picked up from my Las Vegas hotel?
We pick up tour guests from most major Las Vegas hotels.
Can I bring a camera on the helicopter?
Yes. Guests are invited to bring their personal cameras onto the helicopter. However, please be advised that “selfie sticks” and extendable camera poles are strictly prohibited aboard the helicopter.
What should I bring on the tour?
We advise guests to bring the following on the Grand Celebration helicopter tour:
- A photo ID — All guests must provide a valid, government-issued ID in order to participate in the helicopter tour experience.
- Water — Guests may bring a water bottle along for the trip, but it may not be opened once inside the helicopter.
- Layered clothing — It can get chilly while up in the air.
- Sturdy, comfortable shoes — flip flops and sandals are not recommended due to the helicopter tour and terrain of the canyon.
No comments:
Post a Comment