However long you want it to take! With a GoCar, you set the tour length.
Can I stop along the way?
Yes. Take as long as you want at San Francisco landmarks, grab lunch, take some pictures—it’s completely up to you.
Do we have to stay on the tour?
No. If a landmark or destination isn’t included in the tour, simply use the map to guide you there.
Can I cross the Golden Gate Bridge?
No, our tour will navigate you to Fort Point. It is possible to gain pedestrian access to the bridge span from the car park at the bridge vantage point.
Is the tour offered in multiple languages?
Yes.
How many people can fit in a GoCar?
The car fits a maximum of 2 people.
What happens if it rains?
GoCar tours can go out rain or shine.
How old do I have to be to rent a GoCar?
Renters must be 21 years old and up.
Can I use a foreign driver’s license to drive a GoCAR or do I need an International Driver’s Permit?
You can drive a GoCAR in California with any foreign driver’s license. If you have a foreign driver’s license that permits you to drive an automobile, then it also permits you to do so also in the USA.
No comments:
Post a Comment