Monday, March 4, 2019

Miami Side Car Tours ID 6772

Is there an age limit?
Yes, passengers must be ages 8 and up.

Are helmets included or do I need to bring my own?
Helmets are included in your tour price.

How many passengers can the tour accommodate?
In addition to the tour guide, the motorcycle can fit 2 passengers.

How long are the tours?
Tour durations vary depending on the tour reserved. Tour times range from 90-minutes to half-day excursions.

Can I be picked up from my hotel?
Yes. Please refer to the instructions on your voucher for instructions on arranging pick-up.

Are photo opportunities included?
Yes. Guests will have the opportunity to stop and take pictures of Miami’s notable sights and destinations.

What should I wear?
Dress for the weather forecast?

What should I bring?
Bring your valid ID, phone, camera, and extra cash for a tip, if desired.

No comments:

Post a Comment