Tuesday, April 16, 2019

History & Haunts Carriage Tours ID 6940

How long is the tour?
The tour is one hour long.

How many people can go on the tour?
Carriages can accommodate anywhere from 6 to 8 people.

Where does the tour begin?
Tours begin at 700 Decatur St., across from Café du Monde. All tour participants must check in with the Royal Carriages manager at this location prior to their tour.

What time should I arrive?
Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your tour time.

Do I need to purchase tickets in advance?
Yes. Due to the popular nature of the tour, it is advised that guests purchase tickets in advance to guarantee their spot on a tour.

Is hotel transportation provided?
No.

Can children come on the tour?
Yes, however, they must be accompanied by their parents.

Is photography allowed?
Yes. Photography is encouraged. However, ghost sightings or appearances in photographs is not guaranteed.

What should I wear?
Dress for the weather forecast.

What happens if I arrive late?
Tours do not wait for late arrivals. Please do your best to arrive 15 minutes prior to your tour time.

No comments:

Post a Comment