Friday, June 28, 2019

Hotel Fusion ID 7266

Is the hotel pet-friendly?
No.

Can I reserve a smoking room?
No, this is a non-smoking hotel.

Does the hotel have WiFi?
Yes, it is complimentary.

Does the hotel serve a complimentary breakfast?
No.

Does the hotel have a restaurant/lounge/bar/coffee shop?
There are an onsite restaurant and lobby bar.

Does the hotel have a pool?
No.

Does the hotel have a fitness center?
Yes.

Is parking available?
Valet Parking (surcharge):
$65 Regular Car
$75 for Oversized Cars

Will my room have a safe?
Yes.

Will my room have a microwave and mini-fridge?
Rooms feature a minifridge but do not have a microwave.

Does the hotel offer a shuttle service?
No.

Is room service available?
Yes.

Is housekeeping included?
Yes.

Is there a resort fee?
No.

What is the minimum age to check-in?
Guests must be 21+ to check-in.

Can I request a rollaway bed or crib?
No, these are not available.

Is a business center available?
Yes.

Can I request adjoining rooms?
No, adjoining rooms are not available.

Is the hotel wheelchair accessible?
Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment