Monday, July 29, 2019

Food is My Best Friend Tour in Dallas ID 7324

What are the hours of operation?
 11am, 2:30pm, and 6pm.

Is parking provided? If so, what is the fee?
No, parking is not provided.

Are there any age/physical/health/etc. restrictions for this tour?
This tour is not Wheelchair Accessible.

What should I bring?
Bring a camera. There are great photo opportunities!

What should I wear?
Comfortable clothing for outdoor weather.

Where is it located?
Dallas Convention and Visitor's Bureau at 325 North St Paul St, Dallas, TX 75201.

Is the tour appropriate for children? 
Kids can come, but may not be interested.

Is transportation included? If so, where is the pick-up spot or how do I arrange it?
Tour offers pick-up from downtown Dallas hotels. If staying outside of downtown Dallas, please meet at the Dallas Convention and Visitor's Bureau at 325 North St Paul St, Dallas, TX 75201.

Are stroller/wheelchair/locker/etc. rentals available? If so, what is the fee?
No.

Is the tour wheelchair accessible?
No.

Can I bring my camera?
Yes.

How long is the tour?
3 hours.

What’s included in my ticket/experience?
Tour includes BBQ, taco with chips and queso, refreshing treat, and desert. Accommodations as per itinerary. All taxes, fees, and handling charges. Beverages, Food Tasting, Local Driver/Guide Transportation During the Tour. Hotel Pick Up/Drop Off (If staying in Downtown Dallas Area).

Can I bring my own food/beverages? Coolers permitted? 
No.

Can I bring my pet? 
Service Animals Only.

Do my tickets expire?
Tickets are date and time specific, must be used by specified dates.

No comments:

Post a Comment