What should I wear?
Shorts and short-sleeve t-shirt are recommended. Wear sunscreen and brightly colored clothes for good pictures.
What are the weight and age requirements?
You must weigh between 80 and 260 lbs to experience our tour. The weight limits are strictly enforced. We require you be at least 10+ years old and also must weigh at least 80 lbs.
What kind of shoes should I wear?
We require closed-toed shoes for safety. No hiking sandals, Teva’s, Keene’s, Crocs, Tom’s or Sketcher Shapers allowed on the course.
Are there any health issues I should consider?
Anyone with serious neck, back or joint injuries or chronic heart problems should use their own discretion about their capability to safely participate. It is strongly recommended that anyone with recent surgery, especially on ankles, knees or their back should not participate. Sorry, no pregnant women.
How good of shape do I need to be in?
Ziplining isn’t strenuous, but you need to be able to hike a ½ mile and climb steps.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment