What time should I arrive for the show?
Seating begins at 3:45pm with dinner beginning promptly at 4:15pm. We recommend our guests arrive around 3:45pm to secure their seats and have plenty of time to enjoy their meal before the show.
I have a food allergy or dietary restriction. Can I receive meal accommodations?
Yes. Guests must provide advance notice of their food allergy or dietary restriction to the Pavilion Theatre at the Shepherd of the Hills in order to receive this accommodation.
Our gluten free meal includes slow-smoked Texas brisket, maple-smoked turkey breast, fire roasted ear of corn, big baked potato, and campfire beans. At this time, we are unable to provide celiac sensitive meals.
The vegetarian meal includes dutch oven trail taters, fire roasted ear of corn, campfire beans, big baked potato, Cookie’s hot roll, and hot dutch oven cobbler.
Where is the show located?
We are located at 5586 W. Hwy 76, Branson, MO 65616.
Friday, August 12, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment