We recommend the show to children ages three (3) and older.
How long is the show?
Approximately 90 minutes. The show does not have an intermission.
Is the show in English?
Blue Man Group is performed with no spoken words, so it’s perfect for all ages, languages, and cultures.
What is the poncho section?
The poncho section includes many of the rows closest to the stage. Patrons in this area are given ponchos to wear because sometimes materials splash the audience. These substances are washable, but we suggest that you do not wear anything that needs dry cleaning. Please note: Poncho seating is not included with a ticket purchase on this website.
Is there a dress code for the performance?
No.
What time should I arrive at the theater?
Doors open 30 minutes before the scheduled performance time. It is recommended that guests arrive a bit earlier than this to navigate parking, traffic, and crowds.
If I am sensitive to strobe lights, should I be concerned?
Strobe lights are used during portions of the show. If people sensitive to strobe lights decide to attend the show, they should alert the House Manager when they arrive. Upon request, a member of the house staff will help the patron leave the theater before the strobes occur.
Can I buy food and drinks at the theater?
Yes.
Is the theater wheelchair accessible?
Yes.
No comments:
Post a Comment