The cruise is approximately 90 minutes long.
How many cruises are available per day?
Cruises depart at 1:00 pm and 3:00 pm daily.
Where do I meet for the cruise?
Cruises depart from Kewalo Basin Harbor slip FA1.
Is parking available?
Yes. Up front parking is $1/hour. Free parking is offered near the restrooms and in the far back.
Is food available onboard?
No, however, complimentary beverages are available.
When should I arrive for my cruise?
It is recommended that guests arrive at least 15 minutes prior to their scheduled cruise time.
What should I bring?
It is recommended that guests bring a light jacket, a camera, sunglasses, a hat, and any other personal items that you deem necessary.
Can I bring children on the cruise?
Yes. The cruises are all ages.
How many people are on a cruise at a time?
The boats can accommodate up to 49 people at a time.
No comments:
Post a Comment