Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Early Bird French Quarter/Cemetery Combo Tour ID 7496 *FH

What are the hours of operation?
8am daily.

What should I bring/wear? 
Bring water, throw on a hat, wear comfortable shoes, an protect yourself from the rain.

Where is it located?
529 St. Ann Street, located in Jackson Square.

Is the tour appropriate for children?
Yes, the tour is appropriate for children.

Is the tour wheelchair accessible?
No.

Can I bring my camera?
Yes, great photo opportunities.

How long is the tour?
The tour is approximately 2 hours long.

Can I bring a pet?
No, you may not bring your pet.

What’s included in my ticket/experience?
  • Get an early start on your day with our French Quarter and Cemetery Combo Walking Tour of the Vieux Carre, the oldest historic district in the country, combined with a tour of St. Louis Cemetery #1, the oldest existing cemetery in the city and one of our most famous attractions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment