Friday, February 27, 2015

Forever Florida - Explore the Wild

Do I need to make a reservation after purchase?
Yes, you will call the phone number listed on your E-ticket to set-up a tour time.

What should I wear for Ziplining?
We suggest closed toed shoes and pants of at least knee length.

If my child is under 8 years old, can they still Zipline?
No, the Minimum age is 8. They must weigh between 55 – 265 lbs. to participate.

Does the Zipline only take 2 ½ hours?
The zipping portion is 2 ½ hours, but with check-in and transport, allow 4 hours on site.

Do I have to handbrake on this Zipline?
No, this is a no-hand-breaking system. You’ll slow and brake automatically as you glide into the platforms, the safest system in Florida.

Are there any restrictions for Ziplining?
Participants should be in good health and free of neck or back injuries.

What should I wear for Horseback riding?
All riders must wear closed shoes, long pants and long socks that fully cover them from the waist down.

If I’m under 10 years old, can I still go Horseback riding?
No, we require ages 10+ for your safety.

With the Coach Adventure, can my child under 5 attend?
Yes, they are free if held on a paid adults lap.

Is the Coach Adventure wheelchair accessible?
Yes, you will want to arrange this prior to your visit.

How far in advance should I arrive?
Please arrive 20-30 minutes prior to your reservation time.

What should I bring?
For single day adventures, sunscreen and insect repellant are a must - other protective items such as sunglasses and hats are also encouraged.

Can I bring my own food?
Forever Florida discourages bringing outside food onto conservancy grounds. The Charolais Cafe can provide you with all your breakfast, lunch, snacking and beverage needs before, after, and during your adventure.

What if it rains?
Inclement weather is always a concern in an outdoor adventure park. We do go out in light rain; however, if dangerous weather rolls in we put all adventures on a 30 minute hold. If we can not restart your adventure, we will give you a raincheck good for one year or reschedule the tour for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment