Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Nascar Riding Experience - Myrtle Beach

What kind of race tracks will I be riding on?
An oval, paved race tracks. The same race tracks you see NASCAR race on.

Do I need to make a reservation?
No, you will want to arrive 30 minutes to 1 hour prior to your reserved time.

Do I need a valid driver’s license?
No, you do not need a driver's license for the Ride Along or Pace Car Experience. 

Can I bring friends and family to watch?
Absolutely! We encourage you to bring friends and family. A track-side viewing area is available at all tracks.

What do I wear?
Comfortable, casual clothes depending on the time of year as your clothing will be worn under a driving suit. Wear closed toe shoes, tennis shoes are recommended.

Do I need to bring racing gear?
No. NASCAR Riding Experience provides you with everything you need except shoes and gloves. *Race shoes and Gloves are NOT required.

No comments:

Post a Comment