Is this for all ages?
These games are great for anyone aged 7 to infinity!
Will we play with other groups?
No, we will never place you in a game with another group of strangers. All experiences at Escapology are private!
Who can play the game?
Anyone can play our games in groups of 2-5 players.
How long will the experience last?
The entire experience will take approximately 1.5 hours, with 1 hour game time.
What skill do I need to play?
No special skills or knowledge are required to play the games.
May I leave the room in the middle of the game?
In case of an emergency, you can always leave the game room.
What if I need help during the game?
Your group will be assigned a personal Game Master to guide you through the experience.
May I use my phone or camera in the game rooms?
During the game, we ask that you refrain from using your phones and cameras.
Friday, June 5, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment