Thursday, November 5, 2015

Nascar Driving Experience - Myrtle Beach

What kind of race tracks will I be driving on?
An oval, paved race tracks. The same race tracks you see NASCAR race on.

How long does it take to do a driving experience?
With timed driving sessions, you should allow over 3 hours. This includes the drivers meeting, training and instruction.

Do I need to make a reservation?
No, you will want to arrive 30 minutes to 1 hour prior to your reserved time.

Do I need a valid driver’s license?
Yes, all drivers are required to bring a valid driver’s license to the racetrack and present when checking in.

Can I bring friends and family to watch?
Absolutely! We encourage you to bring friends and family. A track-side viewing area is available at all tracks.

What do I wear?
Comfortable, casual clothes depending on the time of year as your clothing will be worn under a driving suit. Wear closed toe shoes, tennis shoes are recommended.

Do I need to bring racing gear?
No. NASCAR Racing Experience provides you with everything you need except shoes and gloves. *Race shoes and Gloves are NOT required.

Can I drive if I have hearing aids?
Yes, but we will need to know in advance so we can plan accordingly. Drivers communicate with spotters using RE ear buds. You will be required to remove your hearing aids. If you can't hear clearly without the hearing aids, we will set up a lead follow experience for you. Please call us in advance if you have concerns so we can plan ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment