Tuesday, March 29, 2016

La Nouba by Cirque du Soleil

Do I need to print an E-ticket?
Yes, you will receive a PDF file of your actual E-ticket after purchase. Simply print and present at the theater for check-in.

How long is the show?
La Nouba is 90 minutes long, not including an intermission.

Is there any parking available?
There is no reserved parking, however, there is free parking near the theater (parking section #4).

Is the show appropriate for children?
La Nouba is for children of all ages. Children under 3 years old are admitted free. However they must remain on the lap of a parent at all times. If you would like a separate seat for your child, you must purchase a ticket at the children’s rate (ages 3-9).

How can I reserve a specific seat?
The ticket purchase does not allow for the purchase of specific seats. The seats are assigned as best available seating options (per section) for you to choose from.

Can I exchange or cancel my tickets?
All ticket sales are final. There are no exchanges or refunds.

Can I give my tickets to someone to use?
Tickets for La Nouba are non-transferrable.

Is audio or video recording allowed during the show?
For licensing and security reasons, it is not permitted to take pictures or record video of La Nouba.

No comments:

Post a Comment