Friday, January 27, 2017

Capt. Andy's Southern Star Na Pali Sunset Dinner Sail

How long is the experience?
The sail is approximately 4 hours long.

What type of boat do we sail on?
The Southern Star is a fully custom 65’ luxury sailing catamaran.

I have a food allergy or restriction? Can I eat dinner on the Southern Star?
Yes. If provided advanced notice, we can accommodate food restrictions. Vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free meals are available. Please make your request for one of these meals when purchasing your reservation.

What should I wear?
We recommend that guests bring layers as the winds can get chilly at times. Guests may change onboard.

Where does the sail depart from?
The experience departs from Port Allen Harbor in Ele`ele.

Can I bring a camera?
Absolutely. You will have plenty of photo opportunities throughout the trip. Please be aware that cameras are brought onboard at your own discretion. Splashing can occur.

Can children come on the tour?
Of course. Children must be a minimum of 3 years old to join the tour.

Are wheelchairs allowed onboard?
No. However, we are available to assist handicapped individuals who want to participate in the tour. Canes and crutches are allowed on the boat.

What safety measures are in place?
In addition to our highly trained and certified captain, staff, and crew, the boat is equipped with adult and child-size life vests.

No comments:

Post a Comment