Is the theater wheelchair accessible?
Yes. Both levels of the theater are accessible via wheelchair. Should you require wheelchair accessible seats, please request this when reserving your seats. You can note your request in the special needs box when choosing your tickets.
I am hard of hearing. Does the theater provide assisted listening services?
Yes. Sign interpretation and assistive listening services are available upon request.
Can I bring a camera?
Photography and recording devices of any kind inside the theater are strictly prohibited by law.
Can I bring my phone into the theater?
Yes. However, all electronic devices must be turned off prior to entering the theater.
Can I bring food and drink to the theater?
No. However, audiences can enjoy a light pre-show meal at Roundabout’s Penthouse Lounge on the fifth floor. Selections include seven fine wines, premium liquors, fresh baked sweets, and small plates featuring artisanal cheeses and hummus. Savor your specialty cocktail or craft beer throughout the production with a souvenir cup.
Where is the theater located?
227 West 42nd Street (between 7th and 8th Avenues).
Is this show appropriate for children?
This show is recommended for audiences ages 12 and up. Children under the age of 4 are not permitted into the theater.
Tuesday, January 10, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment