Monday, February 13, 2017

San Diego SEAL Tour at Embarcadero ID 5720

How long is the tour?
San Diego SEAL tours are 90 minutes long.

Is the tour appropriate for kids?

Absolutely. SEAL tours are fun for all ages!

What does SEAL stand for?

The name "SEAL" is an acronym for "SEa And Land" adventure tour.

Will I get wet on the tour?

No. However, it is possible for a few drops of water to splash up from a wake.

Will I get seasick?
It is extremely unlikely. However, if you are extremely susceptible to motion sickness, you may want to take something for your own comfort. The vehicle has a weighted, flat bottom, which allows for a much smoother ride.

What should I wear?
We recommend wearing comfortable clothes and bringing a light jacket.

Can I bring food and beverages on the tour?
Yes, food and drinks are welcome. However, alcoholic beverages are not allowed under any circumstance for the safety and comfort of all of our guests.

No comments:

Post a Comment