The hotel offers 196 non-smoking rooms across 14 floors.
Can I reserve a smoking room?
No. The hotel has a strict non-smoking policy. Guests caught violating this policy are subject to a fine. Smoking is permitted in the designated outdoor areas.
Can I bring my pets?
No. Only service animals are welcome.
Does the hotel have a pool? A fitness center?
No.
Does the hotel offer a continental breakfast?
Yes. A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily and features a variety of hot and cold food items.
Are accessible rooms available at the hotel?
Yes. The hotel offers 4 accessible rooms available for reservation upon request.
What is the minimum age to check-in?
Guests must be 18 years of age or older to check-in.
What parking options are available to guests?
Guests may park for a fee of 24 CAD (approximately 18 USD) per day.
Do rooms include in-room safes?
No.
Are microwaves and/or refrigerators included in the guestrooms?
No.
Can I request a rollaway bed and/or crib?
Cribs are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Additional beds are not provided.
No comments:
Post a Comment