Do I need to be 21 to go on the tour?
Yes. All guests must be at least 21 years of age.
Can children come on the tour?
No. All guests must be at least 21 years old.
Do I need to bring anything on the tour?
Guests must present a valid ID to go on the tour. Bringing additional cash/credit card is also recommended.
What should I wear for the tour?
It is recommended that guests wear a hat, sunglasses, a light jacket, and comfortable walking shoes.
Where is the departure point located?
Tours depart from the lobby of Dick Clark’s American Bandstand Theater located at 1600 W. Hwy 76, Branson, MO.
What will we drink/eat on the tour?
Tours include a variety of moonshine and spirits along with local Ozark foods.
Are distillery entrance fees included?
Where necessary, these fees are not included in the tour cost.
Are tours rain or shine?
Yes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment