Yes. A 2-person minimum applies to book Catalina Island shuttle transportation.
Where can I be picked up?
Shuttle transfers are provided from select areas of Orange County and the greater LA County area. Pick-ups can be arranged at hotels, residences, or businesses.
What time will I be picked up?
Transportation pickups are scheduled between 8:00 am and 8:30 am.
How long is the boat ride to Catalina Island?
The smooth boat ride to the island is approximately 1 hour long.
When does the return boat leave?
The return boat leaves Avalon at 3:45 pm sharp.
How long will this entire experience take?
Plan to spend approximately 10 hours for transportation and exploring the island.
What is there to do on Catalina Island?
Guests can explore the island, take tours, engage in island activities and attractions, and more.
How do I schedule my transportation?
After purchase, please call the phone number listed on your voucher to schedule your transportation time and location.
No comments:
Post a Comment