Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Philly Cheesesteak Tour by Segway ID 7133 *FH


What time does the tour start? 
Tour starts at 2:30 pm. 

Are there any age/physical/health/etc. restrictions for this tour/attraction/activity? 
Yes, Segway riders must be 12-years-old or older. If a rider is under 18, they must be accompanied by a parent, guardian, or responsible adult who can sign the waiver form. Riders must weigh between 100lbs – 300lbs.

What should I bring? 
All riders must bring valid identification

What should I wear?
We highly suggest that you wear closed-toed, comfortable shoes. Sneakers or athletic shoes are preferred. You will be standing for the duration of your tour.

Where is it located? 
7 N. Columbus Blvd., Suite 7b, Philadelphia, PA 19106

How long is the tour? 
The tour is 2 hours long (plus 30 minutes of registration and training)

What safety precautions are in place for the activity (if any)? 
All riders must wear a helmet, read and sign a waiver form and complete Segway training.

I’ve never ridden a Segway before. Will I be okay?  
Absolutely! Most of our riders are first-timers, so you’ll be just fine. Our guides are incredibly patient and will take their time training you to make sure that you’re feeling confident and secure before you head out on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment