The hotel has 252 guestrooms, including 10 suites.
Does the hotel offer dining choices onsite?
Yes. Guests can dine at any of the following hotel restaurants and eateries:
- Manta
- Hau Tree
- Number 3
- Mauna Kea Lu`au
- Clambake at the beach
- Copper Bar
What do I need to know about the hotel’s golf course?
Mauna Kea Beach Hotel’s scenic golf course facilities include a driving range, putting/chipping green, practice bunker, pro shop, and locker/shower room facilities. To reserve your round, please see the front desk upon arrival at the hotel. Tee time rates are subject to change at the discretion of the property and management.
Can I reserve a smoking room?
No. This is a smoke-free hotel property.
Do guestrooms include a refrigerator?
Yes. Guestrooms and suites feature mini-fridges.
Is housekeeping provided daily?
Yes.
Can I park at the hotel?
Yes. The hotel offers both valet and self-parking for a daily fee (fees subject to change).
Can I reserve a room with a view?
Yes. All rooms have either an ocean or a golf course view.
Can I request a rollaway bed?
Yes. Rollaway beds are available for a $75.00 nightly fee.
Can I request a crib?
Yes. Cribs are available on a first come, first serve request basis.
Is the hotel pet-friendly?
No. Only certified service animals are permitted on hotel grounds.
Does the hotel serve a complimentary breakfast?
No.
Is Internet access available?
Yes. Internet access can be purchased for a daily fee.
No comments:
Post a Comment