Monday, April 17, 2017

The Great Comet ID 5834

How long is the show?
The show runs 2 hours and 30 minutes with a 15-minute intermission.

Is this show appropriate for children?
This show is recommended for audiences ages 12 and up. Children under the age of 4 are not permitted into the theater.

Can I bring a camera?
Photography and videography of any kind are strictly prohibited during performances.

Are there devices for the hard-of-hearing? 
Yes. Available free-of-charge inside the lobby.

What time should I arrive at the theater? 
Doors open 45 minutes before show time. We recommend arriving at least 15 minutes before show time.

Are there concessions inside the theater? 
Yes. Soft drinks, water, cocktails, candy, and show merchandise (no food) are available for purchase. Food is not allowed inside the theater.

Can I smoke in the theater?
No. Patrons who wish to smoke may do so outside during the intermission.

Where is the Imperial Theatre located?
The theater is located at 249 West 45th Street, New York, NY 10036.


No comments:

Post a Comment