The Toronto CityPASS provides admission to the following attractions:
- CN Tower
- Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada
- Casa Loma
- Royal Ontario Museum
- Toronto Zoo OR Ontario Science Centre (Choose One)
How many days do I have to use my CityPASS?
Beginning from the first day of use, you have 9 consecutive days to use your CityPASS.
How do I receive my Toronto CityPASS?
Bring your printed Reserve Toronto voucher to any of the listed attractions and exchange it for a Toronto CityPASS ticket booklet. Inside your booklet are the admission tickets to the listed attractions.
Do I need to visit the attractions in a particular order?
No. Once you redeem your CityPASS, visit the listed attractions at your leisure, in any particular order.
Can I visit the attractions more than once?
No. The tickets in your booklet (once redeemed) are one-time admissions.
Is parking included with my pass?
No. Customers must pay for parking at the various attractions if required.
Does the pass include transportation to the attractions?
No.
No comments:
Post a Comment