Tuesday, July 26, 2016

A Wedding Chapel in Las Vegas

Is a marriage license included in the available wedding packages?
No. Marriage licenses are not included in our wedding packages. Guests are responsible for obtaining a license for their marriage.

How many guests can I have for my wedding?
As many as you want! We do not have a guest or group size limit.

Is there a minister fee?
Yes, and it is not included in the package cost. Ministers are a $60 fee per ceremony.

What chapels are available?
We have 5 different chapels for couples to choose from.

Can I bring my own photographer?
No. We do not allow any outside photography, including cell phone cameras, on our property. Our wedding packages include professional photography.

Can I have my reception on site as well?
Yes. On site receptions are available starting at $200 on any wedding package.

Is hair and makeup service available?
Hair and makeup service can be arranged at your hotel upon advance notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment