Are children allowed on the tour?
Due to the intensity of the tour, children 9 and under are not allowed to join the tour. Children ages 10 and up must be accompanied by a parent at all times.
Is the tour staged?
None of the stops on our tour are staged or have employees “dressed up” and waiting to surprise the tour group. No part of the tour is staged, pre-arranged, or involves special effects.
What should I bring on the tour?
We highly recommend that guests bring flashlights and cameras if desired.
What should I wear for the tour?
Closed-toe walking shoes and a jacket are required. No heels or flip flops are allowed due to the amount of walking throughout the tour.
Will the tour continue if it begins to rain?
Yes. Our tours operate rain or shine. In the case of severe weather, your tour may be canceled. Tours canceled due to inclement weather will receive a full refund.
Can I be picked up from my hotel?
Yes. Waikiki area hotel pickups can be arranged.
How much walking will we do?
On the Orbs of Oahu tour, guests can expect to walk the equivalent of 3 blocks between two sites. If guests are unable to walk, they may remain in the van with our drivers.
Will I see a ghost?
While we try our best to help guests experience some form of the paranormal, it cannot be guaranteed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment