Do I need to reserve a time?
Yes. Purchasing your ticket will reserve you a specific time. Walk-ins cannot be guaranteed a spot.
What should I wear?
If you plan on fishing in a raft or going on one of our rafting trips later in the day, you must wear the proper footwear. Flip flops, sandals or similarly styled footwear is strictly prohibited. Proper footwear includes shoes with a heel strap, such as tennis shoes, water shoes, or river sandals. If necessary, water shoes can be purchased at the outpost.
In addition, all participants should wear clothes that can get wet in the case of an accident or splash. Spray jackets for those who become cold easily are available for rent at the outpost.
Where is the fishing trip located?
5 Rivers Adventures is located at 692 Hartford Road Hartford, TN 37753.
Do not follow the GPS directions to our location — it will lead you to the incorrect location. Instead, use the following travel directions:
From Gatlinburg, use Highway 321 N. toward Cosby, TN. Stay on 321 N. until you reach Foothills Parkway. At the end of Foothills Parkway, merge onto I-40 east toward Asheville. Take next exit 447 (Hartford Road). At the bottom of exit ramp, take a left. Go straight through 3 way stop and travel a ¼ mile. Five Rivers Adventures driveway is directly in front of you.
From Sevierville, use Highway 411 N. (Dolly Parton Parkway). At an end of 411, get onto I-40 east toward Asheville. Take exit 447 (Hartford Road). At the bottom of exit ramp, take a left. Go straight through 3 way stop and travel a ¼ mile. Five Rivers Adventures driveway is directly in front of you.
From Pigeon Forge, go to Gatlinburg or Sevierville and follow specified directions.
From Asheville, use I-40 west to exit 447(Hartford Road). At the end of exit ramp, take a left and go to 3-way intersection. Take a left onto Hartford Road and travel ¼ mile. Five Rivers Adventures driveway is directly in front of you.
From Knoxville, use I-40 east to exit 447 (Hartford Road). At the bottom of exit ramp, take a left. Go straight through 3 way stop and travel a ¼ mile. Five Rivers Adventures driveway is directly in front of you.
Do I need to provide my own fishing supplies?
No. The boat, supplies, and all gear are included in your admission price.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment