What vehicles are available?
Men in Black Transportation Services offers a wide range of transportation options to customers. The most popular choices are the sedan, which fits 1-4 passengers, and the SUV, which accommodates 1-7 passengers.
How much luggage can the vehicles support?
The luggage capacity for all sedans is 2-4 pieces of luggage, and the capacity for all SUVs is 6 pieces of luggage.
Do I have to choose a flat rate?
Both hourly and flat rate service is available for passengers to choose from. Customers who choose an hourly service will have a one-hour minimum.
How soon can I make my reservation?
To accommodate all passengers requesting transportation, a one-day advance reservation is required.
What happens if I’m running late to my pickup location?
All airport chauffeurs are instructed to wait 30 minutes after your scheduled arrival time. This allows our guests time in case of unforeseen schedule changes, late flights, and other situations. Chauffeurs picking up passengers at other locations are instructed to wait 10 minutes after the arranged pickup time.
Where will I be picked up and dropped off?
Your driver will contact you to arrange and confirm the pickup and drop off locations.
What is the cancellation policy?
Any cancellations made by the listed cancellation date will receive a FULL REFUND with absolutely NO CANCELLATION FEES. Any reservations past the cancellation date cannot be changed or canceled. For more information, please call customer service.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment