What attractions are nearby?
The Aston at the Waikiki Banyan is located just a five-minute walk from Waikiki Beach, near Kapiolani Park, the Waikiki Aquarium, and the Honolulu Zoo.
What dining options are available at or around the hotel?
At the hotel, guests can enjoy Banyan Breeze Coffee Company and Banyan Snack Bar. The hotel is located near popular restaurants including Tiki’s Grill & Bar.
Are accessible rooms available?
Yes. Guests may request an accessible room when making a reservation.
Is parking available?
Yes. On-site parking is available for a fee of $20 per day.
Can I request a crib or rollaway bed?
Yes. Cribs are available free of charge while rollaway beds are available for an additional fee.
Will I be charged any additional fees?
While fees are subject to change, guests are responsible for the following fees:
Resort fee: $20.00 per accommodation, per night
Can I bring my pet?
No. The hotel is not pet-friendly.
Friday, March 10, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment