When you arrive at Big Air Buena Park, you’ll go through the following steps. Our staff is onsite to assist you every step of the way.
- Sign a waiver and bring socks.
- Buy tickets either online or at the park.
- Receive your sticker designating your jump time (jumps start every 15 minutes).
- Jump to your heart’s content on all our attractions during your jump time.
Do I have to pay if I’m not jumping?
Nope! Spectators are free of charge.
How old do you have to be to bounce?
Big Air has activities for kids of all ages!
What should I wear?
We recommend jumpers wear athletic gear that is both comfortable and appropriate. Special non-skid socks are recommended. Air Socks are available for purchase at the park, or you can bring your own.
Do I need to sign a waiver?
Yes. All participants are required to fill out and complete a safety waiver before participating.
Does Big Air Buena Park serve food?
Yes. You can purchase food at Big Eats, the snack bar that serves items such as pizza, corn dogs, other snacks and Pepsi products with seating for the whole family.
Can I bring outside food in the park?
No outside food or drinks are permitted in the park, however, guests are welcome to enjoy the food they bring at common area tables located in the mall.
Where do I park?
The best place to park is in the back between Walmart and 24 Hour Fitness. There is a walkway with stairs that leads to a mall entrance.
No comments:
Post a Comment