The Hollywood Explorer Pass® grants users access to 4 of the following attractions:
- Madame Tussauds Hollywood - Ticket includes the Marvel Superheroes 4D Experience
- Hollywood Behind-the-Scenes™ Tour by Red Line Tours - Express Entry at Counter
- CitySightseeing Hop-On Hop-Off Multilingual City Tour
- Starline Movie Stars' Homes Tour
- TCL Chinese Theatres Guided Tour
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! Hollywood
How much do I save using the pass?
On average, users save around 43% on admissions.
Do I need to choose my attractions in advance?
No, you may choose as you go. The pass is good for any combination of the number of attractions you purchased.
My child is under 3 years old. Can I get them a Hollywood Explorer Pass?
Child Passes are recommended for children ages 3-12. Many attractions offer free admission for younger children. Please consult the attraction websites for more details.
How do I activate my pass?
Visiting the first attraction will activate your pass.
Can I visit an attraction more than once?
No. Your pass includes only one visit per attraction.
No comments:
Post a Comment