Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Aston Mahana at Kaanapali

What is included in my resort fee?
The daily resort fee covers the following amenities and services:

  • Internet access (may be limited)
  • Newspaper
  • In-room safe
  • In-room coffee
  • Additional inclusions


Are accessible rooms available for reservation?
Yes. Guests must request an accessible room when making their reservation.

Can I reserve a smoking room?
No. All rooms and suites at this hotel are non-smoking.

Can I bring my pet?
No. The hotel is not pet-friendly.

Can I request a crib or rollaway bed?
Cribs are available to guests free of charge while rollaway beds are available for a $30 per night fee. Please note this request when making your reservation.

What is Camp Kaanapali?
Camp Kaanapali is a year-round program for children ages 5-12 staying at the hotel. For a fee, children can participate in activities such as:

  • Arts and crafts
  • Nature Walk
  • Cookie decorating (seasonal)
  • Games
  • Hula dancing
  • Kite making/flying (seasonal)
  • Lei making
  • Scavenger hunts
  • Swimming
  • Ukulele lessons


For more information, please contact the phone number listed on your e-Ticket or the front desk upon arrival to the hotel.

Can I park at the hotel?
Yes. Ample free parking is available for guests.


No comments:

Post a Comment