This whale watch experience is approximately 2 hours long.
When should I check-in?
Guests should arrive at check-in 45 minutes prior to the scheduled cruise departure. The tour departs daily at 6:30 am, please arrive accordingly.
Where do I check-in?
Please check-in at the Pacific Whale Foundation Booth, Slip #1, Lahaina Harbor.
Can I bring children?
Yes. Children ages 0-4 are free while children ages 5-12 are free per one paying adult.
What is included in the experience?
All passengers receive:
- Underwater hydrophones to hear whale songs
- Onboard Jr. Naturalist Program for kids
- Reef-safe sunscreen and filtered water available onboard
- Full-color marine wildlife poster
- Guaranteed whale sightings or cruise again free
Do you have binoculars for passengers?
Passengers can rent cameras and binoculars for a small fee.
Are food and beverages available?
Snacks and beverages are available for purchase. Alcoholic beverages from Maui Brewing Co. are available for purchase with proof of valid ID.
No comments:
Post a Comment