Sunday, September 22, 2019

Austin Beer-Brewery Tour ID 7301

What are the hours of operation? 
1:00 pm, 4:00 pm, 7:00 pm.

Is parking provided? 
No.

Are there any age/physical/health/etc. restrictions for this tour? 
Not wheelchair accessible. Must be 21 or older.

What should I wear?
Dress according to the weather.

Where is it located? 
Austin Visitor’s Center at 602 E 4th St.

Is the tour appropriate for children? 
No, this tour is not appropriate for children. You MUST be 21 or older with government issued ID or passport.

Is transportation included? If so, where is the pick-up spot or how do I arrange it?
Tour offers pick-up from downtown Austin hotels. If staying outside of downtown Austin, please meet at the Austin Visitor’s Center at 602 E 4th St.

Are stroller/wheelchair/locker/etc. rentals available?
No.

Is the tour wheelchair accessible? 
Unfortunately, the tour is not wheelchair accessible.

Can I bring my camera? 
Yes, great photo opportunities!

How long is the tour?
The tour is approximately 3 hours long.

What’s included in my ticket/experience? 
  • 3 breweries accommodations as per itinerary.
  • All taxes, fees, and handling charges.
  • Beverages/food tasting.
  • Local driver/guide.
  • Transportation during the tour.
  • Hotel pick-up/return (if staying in downtown Austin area).
Can I bring my own food/beverages? 
NO outside food or drink.

Can I bring my pet?
No, but service animals are welcomed.

Do my tickets expire?
Ticket is date and time specific, must be used by specified dates.

No comments:

Post a Comment