11:00 am, 2:30 pm, 6:00 pm.
Is parking provided?
No.
Are there any age/physical/health/etc. restrictions for this tour?
Not wheelchair accessible.
What should I wear?
Dress according to the weather.
Where is it located?
Austin Visitor's Center at 602 E 4th St.
Is the tour appropriate for children?
Kids can come, but may not be interested.
Is transportation included? If so, where is the pick-up spot or how do I arrange it?
Tour offers pick-up from downtown Austin hotels. Call Number on your E-Ticket If staying outside of downtown Austin, please meet at the Austin Visitor's Center at 602 E 4th St.
Are stroller/wheelchair/locker/etc. rentals available?
No.
Is the tour wheelchair accessible?
Unfortunately, the tour is not wheelchair accessible.
Can I bring my camera?
Yes, great photo opportunities!
How long is the tour?
Approximately 3 hours long.
What’s included in my ticket/experience?
Tour includes:
- BBQ, taco with chips and queso, refreshing treat, and desert.
- Accommodations as per itinerary.
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges.
- Local driver/guide.
- Transportation during the tour.
- Hotel pick-up/return (if staying in downtown Austin area).
NO outside food or drink.
Can I bring my pet?
No, but service animals are welcomed.
Do my tickets expire?
Ticket is date and time specific, must be used by specified dates.
No comments:
Post a Comment