Saturday, September 21, 2019

Dallas Beer and Brewery Tour ID 7326

What are the hours of operation?
1:00 pm, 4:00 pm, 7:00 pm.

Is parking provided? If so, what is the fee? 
No, parking is not provided.

Are there any age/physical/health/etc. restrictions for this tour? 
Not Wheelchair Accessible. Must be 21 or older with valid ID or passport.

What should I wear?
Dress according to the weather.

Where is it located?
Dallas Convention and Visitor's Bureau at 325 North St Paul St, Dallas, TX 75201.

Is the tour appropriate for children? 
Must be 21 or older.

Is transportation included? If so, where is the pick-up spot or how do I arrange it? 
Tour offers pick-up from downtown Dallas hotels. If staying outside of downtown Dallas, please meet at the Dallas Convention and Visitor's Bureau at 325 North St Paul St, Dallas, TX 75201.

Are stroller/wheelchair/locker/etc. rentals available? 
No.

Is the tour wheelchair accessible? 
Unfortunately the tour is not wheelchair accessible.

Can I bring my camera? 
Yes, great photo opportunities!

How long is the tour?
Approximately 3 hours long.

What’s included in my ticket/experience? 
  • 3 breweries accommodations as per itinerary.
  • All taxes, fees, and handling charges.
  • Beverages and food tasting.
  • Local driver/guide transportation during the tour.
  • Hotel pick-up/return (if staying in downtown Dallas area).
Can I bring my own food/beverages?
NO outside food or drink.

Can I bring my pet? 
No, but service animals are welcomed.

Do my tickets expire?
Ticket is date and time specific, must be used by specified dates.

No comments:

Post a Comment